|Model Name/Number||PMT 120|
|Material||SS 316 & 304|
|Dimension||depend on capacity|
|Motor Type||flange mounting|
Pharmaceutical Liquid SugarSyrup Manufacturing Plant in India Available in various batch capacities from 500 to 10,000 liters. It is extensively used for the preparation of pharmaceutical liquid oral preparation. Sturdy in construction the plant is provided with main syrup manufacturing vessel, sugar preparation vessel and storage vessel. For sugar filtration, it is provided with sparkler / housing filter and sparkler filters for final filtration.
- Plant is provided with interconnecting piping with pumps and valves
- The vessels are provided with steam heating / cooling jacket with insulation as per process requirements
- A top / bottom entry motor of suitable HP is provided with specially designed agitators
- The complete plant is provided with a S.S. panel for housing the VFD, contactors, indicators, temperature controllers, etc.
- Sanitary Inter-connecting piping
- CIP facility for all vessels
- Central control panel
- Integrated working platform for easy access
The individual vessels insures proper controls for the sugar syrup preparation, transfer of exact amount of active ingredients and control on the time and temperatures for the processes as per the SOPs for the products.
Also the system ensures adaptability for various types of formulations, suspensions and products, thus makes it suitable for future scalability of products, as also additions of products in varied formulations
- The plant is designed as per the CGMP and FDA guidelines.
- Completely closed system as per GMP requirements.
- Process control for individual items at each level of production.
- Integrated system makes it easy to operate and clean.
- All vessels are constructed out of S.S. 316 L quality as conforms to the GMP guidelines.
- The primary syrup and main manufacturing vessels are provided with jacket for heating/cooling operations. The jackets are provided with mineral wool insulation for preventing heat loss.
- All three vessels are provided with bottom entry stirrer with mechanical seals.
- The stirrers are provided with variable frequency drives (vfd) for speed control as per SOP.
- Internal removable baffles are provided in the vessels for gentle vortex-free agitation.
- INLINE emulsifier provided for the main preparation vessel for suspension preparation and emulsification of the products.
- The mechanical seals are provided with “water flow switches” for seal protection
- The gaskets are food grade silicon, conforming to GMP guidelines.
- Inbuilt temperature controller for the primary and the main manufacturing vessel for product temperature control.
- Vacuum loading system for the primary (sugar) preparation vessel.
- Load cells with control unit for the primary syrup and main manufacturing vessel.
- Lobe pump for transfer of final product to the filling room.
- Top entry stirrer with mechanical seal.
- PLC based panel with touch screen MMI and menu options for the panel.
- Magnetic / Ultrasonic level indicator for all vessels.
- Additional jacketed vessel with homogenizer for preparation of additives, actives as per requirement.
- Diaphragm Valves for all the vessels.
The machine is designed as per GMP standards and consists of Stainless Steel frame structure with Stainless Steel contact parts.
Integrated with the filler, under the hopper is the vacuum system that provides a dust free passage of stocks to the containers. The system also gives efficient and smooth running of the disc when uncoated tablets are counted.
- Item Code: 130
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 1month
- Packaging Details: wooden base